Insulin Like Growth Factor-1
Insulin Like Growth Factor is an endocrine peptide hormone produced in the liver. Its production is increased when growth hormone is elevated. There are IGF-1 receptors in multiple cells in the body so that makes it a very good agonist molecule to target cell growth or division in various tissues.
- Promotes Subcutaneous fat loss through enhance fatty acid usage for energy.
- Replacing IGF-1 as we age promotes anti-aging. As we age our naturally produced IGF-1 levels decline resulting in reduced brain cell regeneration, heart tissue degeneration, muscle tissue loss, neuron degeneration.
- Helps increase nutrient absorption and usage.
- IGF-1 LR3 should be injected intramuscularly and given its longer half-life it’s not necessary to site inject, although many trainers do choose to inject post workout into the muscle group they’ve just trained.
- A good starting point for dosing IGF-1 LR3 would be 40mcg per day and work your way up as you’re getting more advanced but we wouldn’t recommend more than 100mcg per day.
- Hypoglycemia when dosing high but nowhere close to insulin effects
- Unopened Vial: 36 months
- After reconstitution: Must be used in 14 days and stored between 2°C – 8°C
This information is for educational purposes only.