CJC without Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) is a 30 amino acid peptide hormone which is better known in the industry as Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). What this means is that this peptide will initiate a series of GH pulses over a period of time usually longer than the natural pulse. This peptide is falsely named CJC-1295 without DAC. The proper name is Mod GRF 1-29.
- Decreased fat mass
- Increased recuperation
- Improved quality of sleep
- Increased protein synthesis
- Increased collagen synthesis
- Enhanced injury Healing
- Administration: via intramuscular or subcutaneous injection
- Dosing: 100-200 mcg, 1-3 times per day, preferably with favourite GHRP (eg. GHRP-6).
- Rarely but occur sometimes Tingling, water retention, numbness, feeling of lethargy, head rush or euphoria, itching. These side effects usually subside as subject adapts.
- Unopened Vial: 36 months
- After reconstitution: Must be used in 14 days and stored between 2°C – 8°C